Monday, November 10, 2008


Here I am saying I am sorry again for it taking me so long to get this blog out to everyone. I know it has been a few months since the last one. I hope this finds everyone doing well as we start the holiday season this year.

Well it is official.....Taylor is now a teenager!!!
How is this even possible????


And believe it or not McKenzie is going to be one in only 9 more days.
This does not seem possible either. Man how time flew this year.


She even has her first boyfriend. Well to be honest she has had this
boyfriend since she was about a month old. This is Zach. He is one of my best friends
little boy and we watch him a couple days a week while his mom is at work.
Aren't they cute???



Now if this look on her face does not say that she looks like she could
get into some trouble then I do not know what does.


Here she is sitting in the Elmo chair holding an Elmo doll.
Barney is her favorite by far, but in a pinch Elmo will do.



Halloween this year was pretty fun. The masked purple man is Bill.
We went to a party on Halloween night and this was his costume.


McKenzie was a duck this year. This was her first Halloween and
I am not sure she knew what to make of it. She was pretty cute though
in this furry duck suit.

Bill had to take his mask off for McKenzie though. She saw him with the mask on and started screaming right away. She did not like that at all. Without the mask she was ok though.

No comments: